Good 'Used' Condition , shows signs of wear
Comes with AA Battery Pod/Manual
Deep on Beach and Land
Maximum results, for serious detectorists.
Minelab's multiple frequency Full Band Spectrum (FBS) technology is the only technology in the world that provides the serious treasure hunter with both deep detection and deep precision discrimination, regardless of ground conditions and target type.
Minelab’s FBS technology simultaneously transmits 28 multiple frequencies from 1.5kHz to 100kHz. The lower the frequency used by a detector, the deeper it can penetrate. At low frequencies however, the sensitivity to small targets is sometimes reduced. The higher the frequency, the higher the sensitivity to small targets, but higher frequencies will not penetrate the ground as deeply. The increased frequency range of the Explorer SE means more sensitive and accurate target identification at greater depths.
FBS technology also improves the detector's ability to cancel ground mineralisation. Ground balancing is automatic, so whatever the field conditions, the Explorer SE maximises the depth, sensitivity and discrimination.
Serious detectorists understand that every outing is a unique opportunity in time that needs to be enjoyed and maximised. Minelab's Explorer SE detector will handle varying conditions with maximum results!
- Full Band Spectrum™ (FBS) multiple frequency technology
- 8 x AA Alkaline batteries for long battery life.
- 3rd generation software with faster and more powerful microprocessor.
- Full function advanced programming.
- Unique dual coordinate target profiling with patented SmartfindTM.
- Full ferrous Iron Mask discrimination.
- Easy learning curve with Quickstart Mode.
- Intuitive user interface with large, easy to read target coordinates.
- Fine sensitivity, threshold and volume adjust controls